Most of my shoots are now done in a studio. It's a huge relief to no longer have to worry about the weather as I'm planning, and it allows me to be as creative as possible.
Questions to help you plan your shoot:
1. How will you use your final images? Are they for personal use, commercial use?
2. What look(s) are you going for?
3. Do you only need headshots or other specific photos for modeling, etc.?
4. Do you already have dates in mind that work for your schedule?
5. Do you have a specific color of background in mind?
6. Is your session to celebrate a milestone (birthday, life event, etc.)?
What To Expect:
>>Once we talk through the above questions, along with any you may have, we will first choose best date/time.
>>Then, you will pay the Session Fee to hold your date.
>>After your session, you will view your images and then you can choose from 3 package levels (all packages include digital files via an online gallery).
To book your session, head over to the Contact page and let me know what you're thinking.
We will plan every step together.